Monday, February 5, 2018

Luke is 5

His birthday is not until the 12th but Mike and I will be off on an adventure that weekend so we took a trip into the city to play with the kids and give Luke some birthday wishes and presents
.



I have been asking Mike to learn how to play cards - I don't know - every since we've been married. Not interested. Unless one of the grandkids ask him to play UNO. Him and Kaylyn would play for hours. When Roger asked him his face lit up and said yes.

My toes hurt just looking at Roger's feet

Luke is cheering for Roger
They played 30 games and Papa beat out Roger 16-14.
What a fun time.

Luke is fascinated with Dinosaurs, so I made that the theme of his presents.
I thought for sure he would get a kick out of the 3D dinosaur puzzle. He did, but The popup dinosaur book was the  hit with everyone. - Including me.

Happy 5th Birthday big (he does not like to be called little) man.

No comments: