Sunday, November 27, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

 Thanksgiving was different this year.

I served breakfast/brunch. Bryan and the boys played in the Turkey bowl. It was the boys first turkey bowl and they were very excited to play. All 3 played flag football this fall for the park district.

When Mike asked me if it was ok if he went and watched. I’m thinking ‘ok-why are you asking?” Then it dawned on me. He has 4 out 5 of his grandsons playing. He is so gonna play too.

That’s him in the middle with the big grin


He wasn’t gonna miss the Younger ones first turkey bowl

Logan’s team or the white team


Roger and Luke were excited to play on Logan’s team. The star football player of the family. But it was Roger who brought home the MVP trophy. 

Touchdown Roger



 
Roger and the trophy



Breakfast followed the game with what else turkey sausage, turkey bacon and I tried to get them to eat turkey Spam but no luck (only Mike and Bryan). 

So this year was different I did not have to make a turkey and have too many leftovers, but then no pumpkin pie either. I did miss everyone as they all headed to the big dinners. Not without some family pictures. Mary like to capture memories as much as I do.


One with the grandkids




One with Mom and Son

Happy Thanksgiving to All.


No comments: