Sunday, February 24, 2008

Safety in Numbers

So it's Saturday night 5:30ish and Mike decides to go see the new movie "Vantage Point" so I think it's a great time to get into the hot tub with George.
I'm filling my hot tub glass (has a rubber bottom) with water and look out our kitchen window to see three deer in the back yard.
They'll probably run away when I open the door so I hesitate to go out. I open the door and they don't move! Awesome!
I'm sitting looking at them looking at me when all of a sudden five more come around the house. Okay - why aren't they scared of me? Is there safety in numbers? Or should I be scared of them?
I swear they are 5 feet from me chewing on my dead flowers. I wish I had my camera!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FYI - George has a new song out and a new album coming out in April