Friday, October 15, 2010

Who Does that?

I am a sleeper. I go to bed and fall asleep almost immediately. I can sleep, get up go the bathroom, and fall back asleep most every night.

Mike on the other hand is not that lucky. Last night he found himself after midnight surfing the web.
He figured out my secret to getting the latest books from the library. Sign up online before they come out to get the firsts copies. One of his favorite authors (Vince Flynn) has a new book out so he got on the library website and signed up. While he was there he clicked on the latest movies available.

Ironman 2 was listed and he has been wanting to see it so he signed up.
"This movie will be on hold till 5:30 am."
What?
Who goes in the middle of the night to the library to pick up a movie.
That would be my husband. He left the house went to the library and picked up the movie.

I, of course slept though it all.

No comments: