Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New TV

I do not see the fascination in these ginormous TVs.
I can't grasp HD or see a need to have it.
I have caught a Bears game and Bulls game on Bryan's large TV and enjoyed it - not enough to go out and buy a new TV though.
My TV is as tall as it is wide - a perfect square. granted it's 10 years old but it still works just fine.
It fits neatly into my cabinet so I can close the doors and it's not the main focus of the family room.

Today I was singing a new tune. We were at Costco and just as you walk in the door among all the HD TV's there it was. A 3D TV!
I could of been it that commercial where the girl is staring at the TV and puts her hand over the salesman mouth. Mike and I put on the 3D glasses and I could of stood there till the movie was over. It caught my attention that's for sure.
We measured the width, and the size of TV I would want will not fit into my cabinet, so I will watch my old stand by until it peters out on me. Then maybe a new cabinet to fit a new 3D TV.

1 comment:

The Nature Boy said...

I contemplated buying you a new TV when we were over on Sat just so I had something to watch when I was over. I can help you pick one out!