Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ROKU

I got my Mother's Day gift from Bryan and Mary. It was in a bag and I noticed right away my June to June calendar of the grand kids. Mary, you're the best! Of course I had to look all through it.
Bryan cleared his throat and said that there was another gift in there!
I pulled out this box - it was a ROKU.?.
No idea what it was but Bryan was very excited for me about it.
"You have to hook it up to your TV."
Couldn't help but groan. "No son, YOU have to hook it up to my TV."

Turns out this thing is amazing!!!

Back story on why on earth Bryan would buy me more electronics.
He calls me the other day and he could tell that I was preoccupied. "What are you doing?"
I AM WATCHING 'ALL MY CHILDREN' ONLINE.

Yes my favorite television show of all time is back! I stated watching this show when I was pregnant with Bryan and taped it for 33 years. Most everyday after dinner I would settle in and catch up with my friends from Pinevalley. Well it's back on Hulu and I am back watching it, sitting at my computer !!

No More - with this ROKU I can watch it on my TV. There is so much more to this thing, and eventually I will get to some of it. But for right now I am just enjoying my favorite TV program of all time again on my television. Thank You, Bryan!

I also had to go to my computer and download the song from their card. All Mothers should listen too - "The Perfect Fan" by the Backstreet boys. Never heard it before, but I love it!

No comments: