Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nate & Marina's Wedding

Mike and I took a brief trip down to SC to see my Nephew Nate get married.
We got a break from the cold and snow for a few days and got to witness the wedding and spend a few moments with the family down there.

The wedding was on the lake front. This is the view from the dock. The weather was perfect. The ground was muddy from the rain they had the days before it didn't ruin the wedding or the party just a few pair of shoes and pants.
 Nate and Marina headed out to the end of the dock for pictures

Same dock was the sight of the drunk pyramid, made by the crew from Illinois - minus the adults. This was the result of talking about Joey's cheer leading days.
 
#Besttableever (whatever that means) # talk was confusing me.
Linda was the only one not in picture - she sat at the adults table.
Andy and Cheryl testing to see how cold the water is. Joey and Andy ended up in their boxers for a dive off the end of the dock after a few more beers. Surprisingly, Bryan and I sat that one out.
 
BIRTHDAY COUSINS
A bond that they've shared since 1981.
 
You don't have to tell them, they know they share something special.  There's a bond there that they will have forever. They have been told to stand together for a picture almost every time they are with each other and not once have they ever said no. I have a whole lot to prove it.

Andy, Nate and Bryan
 
Congratulations to Nate and Marina Mansfield!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, nice pic from 1981. Unreal.

c_reuter said...

1. I'm glad you shared the reason why we did the pyramid. I had no idea where that idea originated. I was told to go to the dock for a pyramid, so I did.

2. Where is the picture of my leg sticking out? That one had everybody laughing.