Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Owen is 1

His birthday is October 17th, but since all the family was going to be here visiting last weekend we decided to celebrate a week later. He' 1, he has not idea.

Happy Birthday dear Owen
Luke blew out the candle for Owen - Then I had to re light it for Roger to blow it out too.

Roger was standing by to help with Owen. His present was pretty big.

 Turned on it's side it was a bit more manageable for him.
Owen and his foot locker. I had given one to Roger and Luke on their 1st birthdays also. Now Mary has a place to put away all their childhood memories.
He wasn't interested in having his picture taken. He wanted to check out how the hinges worked.
I couldn't pass up the giraffe. Mary had told me that lately Owen likes to hug the full garbage bags that have to go out. So I thought this giraffe would be a good replacement.

Happy Birthday, Dear Owen - Happy Birthday to You...

No comments: