Monday, January 4, 2016

Manicure

The sun is shining.
The temperature is above 30.
The roads are clear.
There is no excuse not to take a walk, so I called Sharen and told her "We're walking".

She was busy. She had her grandkids overnight and had just finishing up with breakfast and baths, so I walked down to her house to say Hi to them.
Sharen had promised the twins that they could do her nails with the new nail polish that they got for Christmas.
"Aunt Karen, you want yours done too?
What the heck - Why not?

What fun.....
Kendell worked on my one hand while Kallie did one of Sharen's and then we switched.
 Kendell did the one with the red nails (I told her I was very happy she choose red, because that was my favorrte color) and the silver sparkles and Kallie did at least 4 coats of aqua, purple sparkle, clear sparkle, and aqua again.





No comments: