Thursday, March 3, 2016

So There, Mr. Fitbit

I have a black band for my fitbit. I know that Sharen's daughter-in-law, Erica, has a blue one. I am pretty sure she uses the small size wrist band and I use the large one so I texted her and asked if she wanted to trade my black small band  for her blue large one.
She got right back to me and told me that she bought some extra colors on Amazon.
OMG I was so surprised just how many different bands there are. Dummy Me...

I really wanted to get the polka dot one and the red swirl ones or even the flowered ones, but I did not want attention brought to my thick wrists so I settled on the group of 3 that had a skin tone color among the choices. I am pretty sure I will break down and order some of those pretty bands later. They really are quite cheap.

They sent me one of these buggers too - for free.

A little thing to wear around the neck, I suppose.

I have not been getting my total steps in. Not because I have been lazy, but because I have been running in the water and these fitbits are not water proof.
I got this brilliant idea to attached this thing to a barrette and wear it on my head - That never gets wet..
So I took this little sucker and clipped it on top of my head and stuffed it under my ponytail.
Dry as a desert.
And I got more than my steps in and miles in and calories burned.

So Take that Mr. FitBit.






No comments: