Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Golf Hats and Towels

My husband is a "Golf Hat" junkie.
In some households they are called baseball hats, but in our house - "Golf" hats. Even the ones with baseball, football, and hockey teams on them. All used for golfing.
And my husband has lots. Some hang by the front door. Some in his TV room in the basement, some in the garage. Some are stored in bins in the basement. I think I've seen him get rid of maybe 3. I have asked him to throw some out, but Nope all are keepers.

Now, there is some hanging in the bedroom.


This may be my fault though. Since we got rid of the hot tub we had this cast iron arrow not being used.  I bought it to hang the towels on near the tub. I just could not get rid of it. The memories it brings. We bought it on a visit to Nogales Mexico when we were visiting one of his best friends who lived in Tuscon and has since passed away. It was definitely a "drunk" buy.
Thanks god we had our clubs with us and could stick it in one of the bags for the plane ride home.

Well, as you can see,  he has assorted colors and sometimes likes to accessorize his hats to his shirt.

Now that I have a new golf bag, I'm thinking why not accessorize my golf towel to match my bag. I knew I had a few in the basement tucked away in a box.
Yikes, I had more than a few. You can collect a lot of towels in 32 years of golfing together. I'm not going to admit to just how many, but lets just say I won't be complaining about his hat collection.


I found me a light blue and a navy that match pretty good.
Too bad looking good couldn't help with my score.





No comments: