Sunday, June 4, 2017

Drawing

Whenever I am asked who my favorite teacher was I always say, without hesitation, Mr. Krultz, my middle school grade Art teacher. (Mr. Z my HS geometry teacher comes in a close second.)
It's not to hard to figure out why.
Mr. Krultz developed my creative side. He told me I had a natural talent for it and encouraged me for 3 years at the Middle School level. I never felt like it was a slack off class where you just go to get a credit. Even in HS it was my favorite class of the day.

I haven't picked up a pencil to draw a picture in a LONG time, but when I was cleaning I came across my pencils and thought I would give it a try again. See if I still had it...

Mary thought so. I drew her this for her birthday. Bryan liked it too.

Luke, Roger, Owen
Gotta say it was pretty fun.

No comments: