Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Twins

Sharen and I were "The Twins".
I always got asked -
 Aren't you one of the twins?
Which twin are you?
Twins right?
You look like twins?
And so on and so forth...
It's so much easier to say twins than Karen and Sharen.

I stopped in at Sharens because I knew she had all the grandkids over and I wanted to see them.
Ben hasn't figured out quite yet that Grandma has someone who looks and sounds like her. Matthew announced that I was Grandma's twin.
Kallie tells me that her and Kendell are twins but they don't look alike. Sitting together arms around each other.
I filled her in that sometimes being a twin is not how you look, but how you feel.
Both girls looked at each other and Got It!

I thought OMG They are the twins now.
Carrie informs us that "the twins" are going to be in the SE parade.
She meant Kendell and Kallie...
The new twins.
Sharen and I will always be "The twins" to some people who don't know the new ones. But I will gladly pass on to the Zierk twins, the title of "the twins" in our family. I'm sure Sharen feels the same.
So I headed on down to the parade so I could get a picture of "the twins" and their dance group.

Kendell has the parade wave down

Kallie 
They had the girls on opposite sides of the truck so yes I ran out during the parade so I could get a picture of both.
The girls need to tell them they want to be together for pictures - they'll learn.





No comments: