Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hallmark Books?

I'm really enjoying the Hallmark movies this year. My favorite so far is "The Christmas Train". Most of these movies are one time viewings, but I think I could watch that one again.

With our Christmas tree taking up the space of my jigsaw puzzle table (Yes, me without a puzzle to fix) I have been reading more. I know - I should be exercising not sitting.
I usually order my books online and go and pick them up at the Rakow branch down the street when they email me that they are ready.

While browsing for something different I typed in Christmas and it turns out all my favorite authors have written Holiday books. Lots of Holiday Books!!

So now I am reading "Hallmark Books"  - all with a Christmas theme. There was so many to choose from. I'll start with these 5.

No comments: