Sunday, August 5, 2018

Happy Birthday to Bryan

There is no way to get around it. Life goes on and we all add one more year to our age. Bryan, my baby is now 41.
I still remember him as a little boy. Even though I see him being a Dad with little boys of his own, I still sometimes see that little boy.
I was visiting a friend at St. Joseph Hospital on Wed. August 1 (Bryan's Birthday) so I decided to take a trip down memory lane and went up to the nursery where he was born. They wouldn't let me in, but I told them I gave birth there to my son 41 years ago to the day and I just wanted to peek at the babies.
They loved my story, but it was still a No.


We celebrated his birthday this weekend.
They all came out for a cookout.
Roger and Luke showed Papa how to fix puzzles.


Owen just wanted piggy back rides.






We took a quick trip to the creek to skip some rocks. Of course we had to stop at the fallen tree to take a yearly picture.







Happy Birthday to Bryan.

No comments: