Thursday, January 24, 2019

Winter Wonderland


 Mother nature has out done herself.
I just love how she turned our quiet neighborhood to a winter wonderland.
Sharen and I could not wait to get going on our walk. We did wait till the boys had blown the driveways clear.
Heading out
We didn't wait for the snow plows to come thru. Pretty sure they were all concentrating on the main roads. It brought so many memories of skating and sledding in Lords park when we were little and walking or skating down Forest Drive to get there. 

Shady Lane
It was cold but it wasn't a "not going to walk" cold. I just don't get how people can't see the wonder of the seasons. This doesn't last long so I say enjoy it.


 I want to put yoga pants under my jeans, 2 pair of socks on my feet,  2 pair of mittens on my hands, my warmest stocking hat, and layer up on t-shirts and sweatshirts and go sledding. 

The only thing I will admit to about this weather is I am enjoying it more now that I am retired and not having to drive in it. That's not fun!

I


No comments: