Friday, February 24, 2023

Lights Out

 We are in the middle of an ice storm. We also live in a neighborhood with many, many large trees. So sometimes are electricity goes out.

We grab the battery operated lantern (bought for just this purpose).  I light some candles. I get a fire going in the fireplace and we wait it out. This one was at night and we got lucky it only lasted about 3 hours.

This is the first one that we have had since I got my new recliner. Electric recliner.

Foot rest Up

It took me a couple of tries trying to climb out of it. I was laughing too hard. See, on vacation the recliner that Mike sat in most nights the foot rest never wanted to go back down. He had to force it. I stayed away from it because of that.  Looked like too much work. Well now I know climbing out wasn’t easy either.

No comments: