Monday, April 15, 2024

Total Eclipse 4/8/2024

 I don’t care about what goes on in outer space. Space adventure is not my thing. But when every time you turn on the news they would talk about the total eclipse. How rare it is and won’t happen again in our area for 20 years. I couldn’t take the chance that I would still be around then, so I bought some special glasses and planned on sitting in the backyard and check it out. 

Sharen is about excited about this stuff as I am, but  I got her a pair of glasses too and told her we had to see it. If just to say we did. 

View Party 
The weather was perfect. We spent about an hour sitting in the backyard.
Yes we both thought it was pretty cool. 
Yes we both did notice the temperature drop.
We both did not notice any difference in the darkness/lightness.
For sure we both are glad we saw it!!!


No comments: