Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Mississippi Rental

 We really enjoyed this rental. 

The appliances were high grade and the space was pretty spacious. The kitchen had everything you would want.  I loved the laundry room. The TV was huge and someone had left their YouTube access so we used that. 

Laundry room

The back deck was overlooking the bay and the furniture was super comfortable. There was so many birds and ducks swooping down into the water.at sunset you can see the fish all jumping. I really was disappointed I left my binoculars on the kitchen counter. Forgot to pack em.

Back deck


We brought our fishing poles, but the fish just were not biting. I did catch a crab, but that was all.

Fishing dock

That’s the house behind me


The place didn’t have any shoshke crap that nobody cared about anyway laying around. What it did have was a huge dining room table for the puzzle I brought along. Yes - I always bring a puzzle on vacation. Blame it on my Mother who always brought one along when we vacation at the lake when I was a kid. 

1000 piece puzzle


No comments: