Sunday, December 5, 2010

The First Snow

I promised my sister-in-law a picture of the first snow. So here it is Kathy!



I loved it as a kid - skating, sledding, building snowmen and snowforts.
I loved that our kids loved to play and sled in it too.
I love that my grandkids would rather play in the snow than inside playing video games.

I love the first snow.
I love the way it clings to the trees.
I love to see the tracks of the wild animals across the backyard.
I love to sit in the hot tub with the snow falling.
I love getting up in the middle of the night and looking out the window seeing the moonlight reflect off the fresh snow.
I love that we live somewhere that we get to experience the snow.

Let it Snow - Let it Snow - Let is Snow!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,
It was 77 here today.Global warming bad, but 2 taco's at Jack in the Box for .99 cents, GOOD!! HA HA

phil