Saturday, August 6, 2011

sleepless in Chicago

Bryan called me and asked if I could come in and spend the night with Roger and give Mary a much needed good nights sleep.
Of Course!!! (I am so happy to be retired and available)
Mike tagged along with me. He hadn't seen Roger since the first day at the hospital.
Roger is having a little trouble with reflux so he sleeps upright in this cool rocking hammock that Mary got as a gift.

He likes to turn of his side. Mary got smart and took the lining out of his car seat and it, and Roger, fit perfect in it. I can't believe I don't have a picture of that!

When I mentioned this to Carrie she told me to tell Mary to try gas drops. They helped Miss Kallie, so I stopped off at Walgreens and bought some to take with us.
Roger seemed to like them (or maybe it was me) because that little bugger slept for 4 1/2 hours.

Holding that little bundle brought back so many memories of Bryan. I teased Mary if she was ready for a little boy that looks just like his Daddy running around and she assured me that she was.



Yes Grandma, I hear you and I promise to be a good boy for Mommy!

1 comment:

Mich said...

Roger looks like such a little peanut in that first picture. I love it.