Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blessed

I got to spend yesterday with Roger. Bryan went back to work and Mary needed help getting him to the doctor. His checkup went really good and he is growing just like he should.
I have other grandkids whos health is good. Logan hurt his back at football practice, but is bouncing back and will be on the field for the first kick off.
I went out to have Dave put a car seat into my car and I got to hold and cuddle a bit with the Zierk twins, who are growing by leap and bounds. All healthy!
I am tryly blessed.

I reflect on all this because I got an email from a friend whos daughter is going through a really heart wrenching experience. I worked with Peggy (the mother) at the paper and I got to meet Amanda when she would come to visit. I don't know Amanda personally, but she must be strong just like her mother. She is pregnant with conjoined twins.
Here is her story

Amanda's Story

1 comment:

Mich said...

Thank you for sharing Amanda's story. Her strength is amazing and I am going to take her advice and hug Sam a little longer tonight.

We really are blessed.