Monday, October 1, 2012

Walmart

When Bryan was growing up we had a 7-11 a block away. If I needed something I didn't have in my kitchen, all I had to do was give him money for a slurpee and he would usually walk down there for me. I could go and get what I needed very quickly. I missed that store when we moved out here in the country.

They built a new super walmart a couple of miles from the house.  I have to jump into the car to get there, but it is really easy and convenient to run too.

Sunday before the Ryder Cup came on I took a quick run over there with a list of 4 things. A planned quick trip of just 4 things.


Nope - as I was headed over to the flavored water section (Sharen got me hooked on the Pineapple/Coconut water) I walked down the aisle of my dreams.

This crazy store has a whole aisle devoted to PUMPKIN.
Glorious Pumpkin!!!!


Coffee, jello, cookies, bars, cake, beer, creamer, marshmallows, icing, no bake pie, can pumpkin

No comments: