Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Masters and Mystery

The Masters
I am a huge Tiger fan. I love to watch him play and I want him to win every tournament.
When I read the paper this morning and saw he is not going to be playing in my favorite golf tourney I got very sad. Though I do know first hand what back surgery can do to fix an aching back, I am not happy he won't be playing.
Watching the Masters without Tiger is like watching the Bulls without Michael and the Bears without Walter. I am going to suck it up and watch it, BUT I WON'T LIKE IT!


The Mystery
I logged on to get step 2 to my mystery quilt and I see that they have already given the instructions to step 3.
What?
Who would want to see ahead? The whole idea of the mystery is gone.
I know who - the same people who read the ending of a book first.
Well not me, I like the mystery of it all so I am not going to click on the last step until I finish step 2.

Here is a picture of my material. I did end up getting it from Hobby Lobby (with a 30% coupon).
I decided on a spring theme. The quilt is a throw size, so I'm thinking about a spring table cloth for my dining table.

No comments: