Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Movie in a Recliner

My husband loves to watch movies.
He enjoys going to the theater - most of the time he goes alone and he really is ok with that. Secretly I think he likes it!

I can watch a movie on TV. Staying at home in my comfortable seat. Pausing to get up and do something that I thought needed to be done right that minute. And having the sound adjusted to my taste - low, very low, in my pajamas if I want.

Then this happened.
Marcus theater put in recliners!!!
Then you add the fact that Tuesdays are $5 movies with a free popcorn for card members it's kinda hard to say no. You get assign seating and plenty of room and the seats are comfortable. There has even been some movies that I've wanted to see. I've been 3 times (the total amount of all last yr.) with Mike. Unbroken - Taken 3 - American Sniper.
This is how you watch a movie.

If there is a movie I want to see,  I don't have a problem going now. No excuses, that's until the seats get sticky or don't recline. But for now I like it.
The only draw back is that there is NOT many seats available and Mike has had to go and get tickets in advance for 2 of these. (Which you can also do online for $1 more).
I still will not go to a movie just to go. He can go to his dark, robot, vampire, madmax, action movies all by himself.

No comments: