Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Luke turned 2

Such a sweet happy boy, who likes to watch TV from behind the sofa.
 
 Loves himself some spaghetti. I got the privilege of sitting next to this bundle of joy, so my sleeve was his napkin. His paper napkin was used to wipe the inside of his mouth. Where do 2 yr. olds come up with this stuff? That turned into a game of pull the napkin outa my mouth and get the giggles. His lost fork was found in my pocket.
 Younger brother Owen! He is celebrating his 4 month old birthday today!
 Luke's monkey cake.
 
Roger helped with the blowing out of the candles and of course he got to lick the bottoms. Luke is just happy for everybody to sing to him. That boy loves to sing and dance.
 
 I found this cute stuffed monkey and I sang the "Animal Fair" song at least 30 times.
"I went to the animal fair. The birds and the bees were there.
The old baboon, by the light of the moon, was combing his auburn hair.
The funniest was the monk, he climbed the elephant trunk.
The elephant sneezed and fell on his knees.
and what became of the monk, the monk, the monk...."
I would hide the monkey and he had to go find it - all the time I am repeating the monk, the monk, the monk....Most of the time I just threw it behind me on the couch and he would climb up and get it.
 
 Roger was also a big help in opening the presents, too. He would open them - show them to Luke and Luke would run around hugging and thanking everyone.


 Then the best, special bath, of all time.
Yup, he got to take a bath in his own bathroom upstairs for the first time.
Happy Birthday, Luke!!

No comments: