Wednesday, January 4, 2017

FitBit

Last Christmas I got a Fitbit from Bryan and Mary.
I didn't ask for it - Bryan just got it for me.
My first thought was - Great! I know I have a weight problem and I don't exercise as much as I could, but do I really have to have something more (besides the scale) to tell me all about it.

Well, I could not have been more wrong. I put this thing on Dec. 26, 2016 and I have worn it everyday since.
Turns out I do need to know that it's time to get up and move, and that I did sleep well last night, and kudos to me, I walked 10,000 steps. I have adjusted it to achievable goals for me, and it works.

I ordered me some muted color bands on Amazon this summer. I am not a fan of the black "Hey, that fat lady has a fitbit on" band. My wrists are thick enough I don't need attention brought  to them.

I have changed my tune again.
Hey everybody, I DO wear a Fitbit!
So this Christmas I asked for different colored bands.

Bryan got me these and I am so excited. I can now match my band color to my clothes..
rainbow of band colors
They also came with band locks so I don't have to worry about snagging it on something.

And for days when I want to get really brave. I can change my fitbit into a bracelet.








No comments: