Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Grand kids

I can't say enough about spending time with the Grand Kids.
Mike and I both love playing games with them.
Here we are at Christmas playing Speak Out. This game was so much fun. Highly recommended for older kids. I also partnered with Dylan and Kaylyn against Mary and Stacy for a game of Taboo. We were doomed  from the start - Stacy, a teacher and Mary, an editor. We didn't stand a chance.

Dylan was the one that drooled the most - must have been his braces.
Dylan even managed with his braces
Logan didn't want to play at the start, but saw how much fun we were having and joined in.
Logan joined in
 Stacy could guess what Kaylyn was saying almost immediately. We all shook our heads. I was thinking just like when she was a baby and the Mother was the only one who knew what they are talking about.
Kaylyn was all over it..
And when it comes to the younger kids.
Last Saturday, while Bryan and Mary went out to celebrate his new job, Mike and I played with the boys.
Well, Papa can't get away from Roger and his legos. They finished this mega thing. And yes, that is their kitchen table filled with all of Roger's finished projects.

Showing his Mother how it works
 I spent my time in the family room with the other two. Building forts with the cushions, playing hide and seek, and some down time playing trains and watching TV.
Owen putting together his train
 Luke is addicted to Doc McStuffin. He told me I could be Grandma Doc, because I know how to sew and could fix his stuff animals.

Yeah - time with the Grand kids is priceless.

No comments: