Wednesday, December 11, 2019

State Champions

Sharen has been bragging (with good reason) how good Kendell and Kallie are at cheer and dance.
Last month Carrie asked me if I would help her out and pick up the twins from their cheer practice.


Well I snuck in a little early and watched them.
I was surprised at the attention all the girls put into their practice and the attention they paid to their coach. No chit chatting and no sitting around. these girls were all business.


I got to witness their dedication at the State Championship.
These girls walked into the Sears Center arena with no fear. Showing anyway, they did admit to me after that they were a little nervous.


Carrie didn't know I was coming with Sharen and was happy to see me. As we sat there with Sharen on her left holding her hand and me on the right with my hand in her death grip the girls rocked it.
No tumbles, no falls, and Kendell flipped down her tumble run flawless.







Kallie posing on top

Kendell cheering from above

 
 After the show the girls were so excited. Hugs for everyone. And a few pictures.
Twin Power
It was a long day with numerous teams from around the state competing.
Sharen and I left and waited for a text with the results.
The girls took home their second state title in 3 years.
Kallie and Kendell Champions

No comments: