Monday, July 18, 2022

GK Golf Outing

 Mike signed us up again for the Genoa Kingston Athletic golf outing. We were very excited because Dylan could golf with us this year.


The weather was almost perfect 70’s and cloudy with a touch of a breeze. I love breezes.

It was a four man scramble and there were times when I didn’t even have to t-off. The boys have really improved their game.

We short a 2 over - we all made putting mistakes.


Play got slow on the backside - we waited some.


We all contributed to our score, which made it very fun.

I don’t want to brag, but I’m the one that brought home a trophy.


Longest putt for Woman.

My favorite part of the day was going up to get this thing. Logan shouts out “way to go Grandma”

Ever since he was little and playing football he would make a good play and I would yell, loudly like a crazed old lady. ‘That’s my Grandson” most of his buddies got used to - even expected it.

 When I got back to my seat Logan told me he was glad it was his turn to yell for me.🥹




 


No comments: