Monday, July 4, 2022

Hi Love You

 Hi, Love You… That was my first text from Roger. Really made me smile.

He got a phone!!!!

Bryan sent me roger’s new number (after asking Roger’s permission of course) and I hurry and sent him a text. “Congratulations on your new phone.”

 We met up with the Flory at Top Golf for some family fun. We had a blast. When we were waiting our turn  I told Roger to call me. He looked at me funny since we were sitting right next to each other and I told him I wanted to show him something on my phone. 

I had downloaded a funny picture I had of him to my contact so it pops up when he calls me. He thought that was crazy fun. He wanted to do it. I told him he had to take some pictures first. I did see him take a Selfie of him and Mary.

But this is the first one he took (with his phone ~ I have several he took with my phone) with me in it.



1 comment:

sisterLinda said...

Looks like a lot fun!