Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Christmas day

 After another busy, food filled, fun filled Christmas Eve, I went to bed with another list of things to do before company comes over.

I invited my sisters (the ones who weren’t recovering from knee surgery) over from a ham dinner. Linda and Deanna, and Sharen and Dup all came over on Christmas Day.

I’m so glad I decided to ask them. We live close by and we just don’t do this enough. We lost Mike’s brother in October and we both realized we need to see family more often. Life is passing us by.

It was fun. We laughed, we made fun of each other, we didn’t argue. I love that we all still like each other and respect each other. Mike even commented on how nice it was to watch us connect and listen to us reminiscing and telling the same stories from each persons perspective. 

Sisters

Merry Christmas!


No comments: