Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Cookies

 Who doesn’t love to decorate Christmas cookies?

I made a batch of my cutout cookies and I wasn’t happy with how they turned out. I ate one - I don’t usually eat these, that’s Mike’s job, but I knew something wasn’t good. Mike said they tasted fine just crunchier than normal. I think he was just being nice.  I made another batch.

Bryan, Mary and the boys came over to help decorate.

First batch

Second batch
We zipped thru the good cookies. We had some leftover frosting so I hesitated for a second then brought out the not so good ones. Everybody said they were good, so we decorated them too.
The master decorators

74 cookies


Luke got to choose the ones that went home with the Florys. He picked All the ones with the larger sprinkles. Another great day to remember.

Though I will admit I don’t remember what went on sometimes and have to check back to this blog to jog the memory. Haha


No comments: