Friday, August 22, 2008

Hair

I have a LOT of hair. I seem to leave it everywhere too. Most people have dust bunnies under their beds - we have hair balls. All of it mine. I clog the drains (I used to blame this on Bryan - him losing his hair and all), but it's still happening. So I resigned to the fact it has to be me.
I brought some books into work for the book exchange and one of my co-workers asked if it was mine cause it had a hair in it. The reputation is spreading.
In my defense I DO pull it back whenever I am cooking or in the kitchen. But seriously who would think they have to pull their hair back to make coffee. Come on!
So it's Friday and I'm working again. A hair showed up IN the coffee. I blamed a co-worker that has longer hair, but I think they knew it was mine. Serves them right for having me work 2 Friday's in a row.

No comments: