Friday, June 4, 2010

Going Golfing together?

Not quite..
Mike and I both went golfing on Thursday, but Mike went with "the group" (the group consists of Dup, our neighbor Bob, Bill, and his brother, Pete). When one of them can't make it Mike is the fill-in.

Dup had a tee time with his son Jon, who took a much needed break from his golf pro job to go golfing. Seriously, he has got to love the game. Well Jon invited his Mother and his Aunt Karen; aka - ME. My question to Sharen was: He wants to play with US??
Jon's friend is the pro at Redtail Golf Course so we went there. Sharen and I were very excited, both of us have never played there before (both of us decided that it's a do-over).
Sharen struggled with her sore shoulder, but we had a really, good time. The weather was perfect, and I know I watched Jon play many times in the last few years, but I was thrilled to actually play with him.
He still has it. He shot a 73. He was 2 under on the front, but his Wednesday night caught up with him on the back nine.

This statue is between the 9th and 18th tee offs.


Sharen and I both have eagle head covers from one our long time favorite course in MB - Eagles Nest.

No comments: