Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shower Game

Me, I love games. card games. board games. puzzle games. Pretty much all games.
I know some people do not like to play games, so when I was looking for something for Mary's shower I found this cool website with all kinds of stuff.
Mary and Bryan will buy scratch off tickets occasionally so I thought what a great idea!
So I ordered the "Prince Charming Scratch Off" tickets.
Turns out NO prince charming. They forgot to send me a winning ticket. So there I stood with a gift in hand with no winner and egg on my face. Everyone there was a good sport about it and I just had them draw a card for the winner.

I thought the company should know what happen, so I got on their website to send them an email. A pop up window showed unsafe email. I went back to the website and clicked on their suggestion box. I just told them that if they wanted repeat customers and referrals they had better send a winning ticket with their packages.

I pushed the send button and got up to make a salad. By the time I had made my salad the phone rang. It was "Big Dot of Happiness" calling. Huh?
Yup, a nice lady was calling to apologize and to refund my money and give me a coupon to come back. Yeah - yeah - sure - ok.

By the time I had finished eating my salad, I had an email with a confirmation that they had credited my card and a coupon to use for a later date.

I just might use them again.

No comments: