Monday, August 23, 2010

Exercise

Mike has been going to workouts since his retirement. Sometimes with a trainer and sometimes on his own. His weight is down and he is feeling good enough to play his travel softball and an occasional round of golf.
I on the other hand have not - so, I joined L.A. Fitness too, and go along with Sharen to aqua fit classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. (You didn't expect me to go without her did you?)
We had the great idea to add Sunday mornings to our workout routines and hit the pool right after church. I am proud to say we have not missed a class or a Sunday since June. The exception being when we were out of town.

This Sunday we didn't go. Only because the weather was perfect for a bike ride.

Around the lake


Along the creek


Through the woods


I just wanted to keep going until Sharen reminded me that we still had to turn around and go back.

No comments: