Friday, August 27, 2010

Teamwork

I designed it.
Mike measured it.
Mike bought the wood.
Mike measured it, again.
Mike cut it.
My part is coming soon.

I sanded and stained it.











Mike drilled holes for the screws and laid it all out.











Together we put it together in Bryan and Mary's living room. Now how do we get it into the archway into their office/dining area?











Wellll-la!!!!!

Before














After














I think the Florys will be quiet pleased.


The we went out and had dinner and drinks with Sam!













OK - and her parents too.












I wasn't going to mentioned this - but - if you look closely at Mike forehead you will see a small cut and a huge lump. There is a larger cut between his eyes all because of me. I jokingly said to him when he was putting in the drill bit to tighten it up good. I didn't want it coming loose and putting my eye out. You guessed it, he let ME do the drilling while he held the wood in place and the drill slipped out of my hand and flew and hit HIM in the face. He ended up consoling me I cried so hard.

1 comment:

Mich said...

Dinner was sooo fun!
Glad Mike survived "the incident" - the shelves look great!