Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
When we woke up this morning Bryan headed out to the annual turkey bowl. Mary had never been to one so I grabbed the picture, and the movie, camera and Mike, Mary and I went to go watch.

The White team scored 7


The Dark Team scored 4


I did get some video of the game and of course at one point I had the camera turned off when it was supposed to be on and I got footage of the ground, my jacket, and the back of Mary. Opps!!

After Mike and I went to the movie (we saw Burlesque and both Really enjoyed it) I spent the rest of the afternoon, down loading the video, editing the movie and trying to get it on You Tube. It is taking forever so I will keep trying and post it as soon as it lets me.

1 comment:

c_reuter said...

Thanks for coming out and braving the cold to watch/ tape us. Hopefully the you tube thing works out. The only time I ever accept losing is at the Turkey Bowl because of all the fun surrounding it.