Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Skinny Girl

Mike has been asking what do I want to do for Mother's Day.
I don't really have any big plans.

I just want to sit on the back deck with my kids and have a few cocktails, that won't sabotage my weight loss, and find out what's been going on in their lives.

Being such a huge fan of the Real Housewives I have been wanting to try Bethenny Frankels Skinny Girl Margaritas drink mix. I was very disappointed when she left Housewives of New York, but equally excited when she started her own show. I still watch both!

So today I went out and bought me a bottle of Skinny Girl Margarita to drink on Sunday without guilt.

1 comment:

Mich said...

I never knew you were a Bethenny fan - I totally am too. I am actually reading her "A Place of Yes" right now.

And thanks to Fubar's Kari, the Purple Otter has Skinnygirl Margaritas now! I haven't had one yet, but Mother's day sounds like the perfect occasion - thanks for the idea.

Hope you have a great Mother's day - you deserve it!

xoxo