Friday, November 18, 2011

A Kid's Life

"A Kid's Life" was a play/program that Logan's school put on last night.
The skit was about being a kid that loses his access to technology. His Grandma and Grandpa come to babysit and teach him how to deal with a world without video games and ipods. Way funny and oh so true!

Logan had a speaking part. That is Logan standing, of course, way on the other side of the stage in the black t-shirt.
"I can't listen to my music"

Each class stepped forward to put on a little skit. Things went pretty smooth for having SIX fourth grade classes. There was a large group of kids there. Kudos to that music teacher. Logan is standing first row front and center.

I think I impressed (or maybe it was surprised) Dylan when I started to sing along with the jump rope song. "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, turn around - Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, touch the ground...."

"You know that Grandma"

"Yes kiddo, I lived it."

No comments: