Sunday, July 22, 2012

Girl Golf

Sharen needed a break from the auditors.
Carrie needed a break from the kids.
Sharen and I both thought we could do with some exercise.
So, we decided to take a walk around the wing park golf course.
It was very HOT, but we were determined to have some fun.
We all walked, but Carrie was the only one to carry her clubs. Honestly, I have never carried my clubs EVER. She also wins best dressed. Golf outfit to match her clubs. Nice!!

Sharen's fairway shot. We both decided that it's still our least favorite shot in the game. I am pretty sure that Jon gets some of his skills from his mother, just look at her form.






We were all hoping for at least one par each.
I got mine out of the way on the first hole. :)
Carrie got hers on hole #4. I got another one on the 8th hole and I told Sharen she could have it. She politely told me she can get her own thank you very much, and proceeded to birdie the ninth hole. Show off.

It was a fun, but very hot time. Sharen and I were excited that we got through the round without over heating and no aches and pains. Carrie was glad that we got done in time for her to get home and do "Insanity" with Dave. They are into their 5th week. Is she insane?


No comments: