Monday, July 16, 2012

Thursday Golf

The guys have a standing date for golf on Thursdays.
For many years it has been Dup, Bill, Pete, and Prigge. Mike would take a day off work and fill in when one was not able to make it. Bob J. was also a sub.
Now all the guys are available to golf on most Thursday and so they all go. If you added it up that makes 6 so really what is one more. That's me!
Last Thursday it was supposed to be cooler like only 95 or so, so I joined the guys for some golf and brought my camera with me.

On the first tee they decide what game they are playing and for how much. This day we played skins. Mike won 4, Dup 1, Pete 2 and Bob J. 2 - I think. All I know is that me, Bill and Prigge donate the $5.

The first two carts up to the first tee go first. No big deal of who golfs with who. We will meet up after nine and switch playing partners.

The biggest discussion goes to what tees to golf from. Mike and Dup decide on the white tees. That leaves the older guys and me heading to the forward tees. I had the starter laughing when I asked "If  men get to go to the forward red tees when they get old , where to old women go. And don't say home." hahaha all around, but seriously where do I go?

Bob J. and Dup were are partners for the first 9.
 Pete rode alone and I didn't get the chance to golf with him this time.
 Our (mine and Mike's) second nine we golfed with Bill and Prigge.
It was a pleasure to golf with the guys and if they ask again I will certainly say YES, but damn I missed Sharen.

No comments: