Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cheer Bear

Ever since I made Logan his bronco teddy bear, Kaylyn has been asking for one.

I told her that I did not have enough material to make one and she told me that she would settle for a pink one.

Kaylyn is cheering again this year!
Stacy asked the cheer leader if Kaylyn could cheer for the 10 yr old team so she would have both kids at the same game. Kaylyn is only 7. OK, but she had to pay close attention and keep up with the older girls.

Last week at Logan's football game I found myself watching Kaylyn cheer more that the football game. Sorry Logan. She knew all the cheers, stood still when they weren't cheering, listened, and did  all that she was told. For Kaylyn that is remarkable. She likes the cheers with the dancing.

I knew I had to show her how proud I was of her so I dug out my scrapes from the bronco quilt and scraped together enough to make the body of one teddy bear. I found some blue and orange scrapes and "Cheer Bear' was born.

 She loved it and carried it all around the football fields showing everybody before the game.
 Here she is strutting her stuff with her own pom pons.

Logan caught a touchdown pass and an extra point pass.
Broncos win - another shut out.

No comments: