Monday, November 5, 2012

Off to see The Circus


After seeing the commercial on TV. I really, really wanted to see the circus again. It's been awhile since we took the kids.

Stacy called looking for a sitter last Friday.
Mike gladly volunteered.
Me, I thought it was a great excuse for ME to go to the circus - take the grand kids along. I jumped online and they had a show Friday morning. Yay!

I chose 1st row balcony, because Bryan always told me that those were the best seats. He was so right. We could see everything perfect - no one in front of us. There was not a lot of people there so there was no one behind us either. All the preschool bus trips were on the first floor. And there were bunches of little ones running around.

They opened the floor up before the show so people could go down to the ring area. This elephant was doing art work and swung his trunk a foot away from Kaylyn who snagged a spot in the front. She quickly backed away. I thought it was awesome.

Clearly the elephants were my favorite part. Kaylyn like the tigers - oh, and the acrobats in the plastic bubble high in the air, oh, and the dog tricks, oh, and the horses - clearly she loved it all.
The boys - their favorite part was the guys jumping through knives and flames until the round cage came out. 8 motorcycles spinning around inside a cage was pretty incredible to all of us.

Mike, he thought it was great to spend time with his grand kids at the circus. OK, I liked that part too, but damn those elephants are something.

No comments: