Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Wheels

Mike has been talking about getting a new vehicle for awhile now.

Every time it's the neighbors turn to drive to golf on Thursdays Mike comes home talking about Bob's truck.
"I think I want to get a pickup!" I think he misses our "little red truck".

That's ok by me. Then we won't have to continually call Brian every time we have something large to move. His pickup has been a life saver way too many times to count.

So Mike has been online searching pickups for a few months now. He narrowed it down to a Chev Silverado. He saw one at Biggers.
I told him to just go down to the dealership and get it. I will figure out the financing, just DO NOT agree to any financing from them. Been there done that, and I will not do it again.

I knew he was serious about one when he came home and started to clean out the garage to make room.
Welcome to the family!

2 comments:

Mich said...

congrats :)

c_reuter said...

Very cool and sharp looking color! My next vehicle is gonna be a truck too. Cheryl has been warned.