Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Helping Hands

It always feels good to help when you can.
With dinner and dessert in hand we head into the city.
While Mary is off taking Roger to daycare, Bryan to work, and Luke to the doctor (her car is on the fritz and she needed Bryan's wheels) Mike and I worked on laying the flooring in their basement.

It was a hard job, but Mike and I worked well together and knocked out the main room. There is still lots to be done, but it's a start. I really liked the wood plank vinyl flooring and now want it in my laundry room.

We wrapped up around 3:30 so I volunteered to go get Roger. This time he had to show me around his daycare room. There were only 4 kids left. It seems everybody came early with the snow and all.

Mike took off to go get Bryan from work.
Mary nursed Luke and I played with Roger.
This is what he looks like when you take his camera away. That lasted about 4 seconds, because Grandma caved in and gave him the camera.

Turns out another grandchild can't get enough of my mostaccioli. He likes the hand to mouth approach and to heck with the fork.

Roger proudly showing me his baby brother and let me have the camera to take some pics. Roger wipes his own mouth now and as you can see still needs to work on getting his cheeeks. Don't worry Dada stepped in and finished the job.
You wrap this little guy up nice and tight and warm and he will sleep.


No comments: