Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stop the Noise

I am loving this weather.
People who know me know that I am NOT a big fan of air conditioning. I don't mind the heat and I like my windows open. I will occasionally have it on when it gets humid. If there is a slight breeze sorry the air is not on. (Mike is OK with all of this - he just retreats to the basement.)

But lately I have had to close the windows at night. Pisses me off!
Not because of the beautiful coolness, but because of this. The screen will be black so you just need to listen...


 
The noise starts around 8:00pm and continues till around 3:00am.

Very ANNOOOYYYING!!!

I Wish The Fonz was here. Do you remember the Happy Days episode when they went camping and he shut the noise down with a snap of the fingers. We need that in our neighborhood.

No comments: