Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I just couldn't do it...

I feel like I have to apologize to my readers.

A while back I wrote of freeing myself by cleaning out the closets. I wasn't completely honest.
Mine was easy. Mike's not so much.
I found myself staring at his ties.
When we were first married he wore a uniform and boring uniform ties. When he got a promotion to manager he got to wear regular shirts and TIES. I love a man in a tie!
I had a good time shopping for his ties. I just could NOT throw them out.
So I took my favorites and made him a memory quilt.

AND I QUILTED IT ON MY NEW MACHINE. (picture of machine to follow soon I promise).

A friend, who has one of these quilt monsters, told me that a machine this technical is all about the thread. She gave me some of hers and I did it!!




No comments: