Monday, June 2, 2014

Timber

Sunday was supposed to be my quiet day.
Mike was headed to Logan's double header - I sat through one on Saturday IN THE SUN. Stupid me - and yes I know they do make sunscreen, we buy it by the gallon for Mike.

I just wanted to mow the lawn before the rain.
Got the last minute call from Dup. He was headed to the Sox game - I decided the lawn could wait.

Had a great time on the Fun deck with Matthew.
We brought home a winner.
And I won the "How many strike outs is Sale going to have?" contest with 9.

It still hadn't rained when we got home so I hop on the mower and got the lawn cut.

15 minutes later we hear a loud noise.
It was only 15 minutes or less.
We have so many dead trees in our neighborhood. How can this healthy looking tree lose this huge limb. No rain. No lighting. No wind.

Thank You god that I was done with the mowing.
Now all I see is more firewood. :)



No comments: